Last Updated: May 24th, 2018
content and Website (collectively, the “Services”) made available to you by BigRing Virtual Technologies, Inc. (or BRVT), a
Colorado Corporation, and/or its affiliated entities inside and outside of the United States (collectively, “BRVT” or “we”).
We are committed to protecting your privacy and complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws. This document is designed for helping you understand what information we collect in connection with our products and services and how we work with such information.
By using our Services or by submitting personal data to BRVT or by clicking "I Agree", depending on the website, service, or application you are using, you express your consent and agreement to the processing of your personal data in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use this website, or any application or product of BigRing Virtual Technologies.
What data is collected:
a. Technical information.
Generally, you may visit our websites without identifying yourself. However, certain technical information may be collected as a part of your use of our Services. Such information includes but not limited to: your IP-address, the website you linked from, access times, pages you visit, the links you use, the content you viewed, information about your devices and other such technical information your browser provides us with or as may be otherwise collected in connection with certain products and services. In addition we use Google Analytics as a method of tracking site statistics and user behavior on the Site.
b. Your Training information.
We may collect or infer health information which may include information such as heart rate or other biometric information, such as power, cadence, height, and weight or other indicators.
c. Information you provide us with.
BRVT only collects personal information about you if you voluntarily choose to share it with us. BRVT does not share, rent or sell information concerning our members or other users of its website to third parties in ways other than disclosed in this privacy statement.
When you register for our Services we ask you to login with your social media account. Your social media credentials are not being passed to us. When an account related to you is created we don’t share this information with anybody. We may ask for additional information such as your age, gender, zip / postal code, language preferences, etc. But you are not obligated to share it with us.
You have an option to share your information with sites like Strava and others to track your training and riding if you wish to do so.
BRVT does not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years old. The Services may not be used by children under the age of 13 without a parent’s express written consent.
d. Payment information.
If the option is available to you to identify any of your Information as public, and you make a choice to identify it as public - you are authorizing us to share such information publicly, which means you have elected to make certain possibly Shared Information publicly available. Also, there may be public areas of the Services such as message boards, online forums, leaderboards, etc. in which you are able to post information or appear in, that will be publicly available. By choosing to use these areas, you understand and agree that anyone may access any information in those areas.
The purposes for which we collect your data
BRVT collects your personal data mainly for the purposes described described below:
- If we need to fulfill your requests or making sure that the order processed correctly
- If we need to enforce the contract between you and BRVT
- If we need to ensure the functionality and security of our products and services
- If we need to identify you and to prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses
- For development of better products and services. We may also use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with service more relevant to you.
- For communicating with you for marketing purposes to information regarding our products and/or services or for customer satisfaction surveys. We also may display targeted in-app advertising to you.
Sharing your data
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties other than for the purposes stated below:
- BRVT has your consent;
- BRVT determines that it is required to do so by law; such as in response to a court order or subpoena;
- BRVT finds that you are in breach of its terms and conditions or any of its policies or usage guidelines for specific products or services;
- If it is necessary in our opinion to do so to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees, the users of our Services, or the public;
- If it is necessary in our opinion to do so to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of our Service or components that are related to our Services;
- If it is necessary to fulfill your product or service order.
- If we use third parties service providers who can help us with vital business functions such as components development, data management, storage services or credit card processing services. etc. In those circumstances, we disclose User Information that is necessary for such service providers to perform those services and granted they maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- If our business gets acquired or merged with another entity all necessary information will be shared with the new owner of these services
- If it is necessary in our opinion to share it with all business entities that are in common control with us, such as: our subsidiaries, joint ventures, acquired by us companies, etc.
We reserve the right to make an information such as your comments, feedback, stories, and similar type of input public if we consider it is necessary.
You can access much of your information by logging into your account. You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information by logging into your account. If you are unable to do this, please contact us at email@example.com. We will generally respond to your request within 2-3 business days. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
BRVT takes reasonable technical and organizational information security measures to prevent and minimize such risks associated
with providing personal data.
Such measures include but not limited to: the use of encryptions, firewalls, secure server facilities, implementing proper access rights management systems and processes. We may also take back-up copies and use other such means to prevent accidental damage or destruction to your personal data.
If we need to proceed with online transactions, we will use an industry standard security measure, such as the one available through "Secure Sockets Layer" ("SSL"), to protect the confidentiality and security of online transactions.
Other sites accessible through our Services have their own policies and data collection, use, and disclosure practices. Please consult each site’s policies and practice if you have any concerns or questions. BRVT is not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties.
Please note that while we do take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer
system or wireless connection is completely secure.
We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information exchange between you and BRVT. Transmitting personal information is done at your own risk.
We may use other companies to serve advertisements when you visit and use the Services. These companies may collect and use information such as: IP address, browser type, time and date, subject during your visits to the Services and other websites in order to provide and target advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie, a third party web beacon and/or pixel tags to collect this information. None of them collect any personal information from your computer, such as your e-mail address. Please note that other companies use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies. We don’t share our cookies with other companies.